Wednesday's weather: Sunny spells and scattered showers, some hail or sleet tonight

2nd Nor'Easter Of March Set To Plow Through The Region Mid-Week

Blowing snow could impact drive home

Right now the parts of the forecast that are of highest confidence are timing and the fact that we will see a change from rain to snow throughout the event.

After a slightly colder and clear Thursday, high temperatures are expected between 40 and 47 degrees and low temperatures will remain under 30 for the majority of the next two weeks.

Friday: Cloudy and cold with a scattered snow showers. A system out to the west approaches, and could bring a few late day showers. Watch for slick spots Wednesday morning. Rain showers turn to snow showers through the night, and potentially a light snow by daybreak.

The lack of early snow accumulation had many doubting that a major winter storm was underway - if social media is any indication.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and a high near 53 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Cloudy, with a high near 36.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 42.

Snow is in the forecast Thursday with clouds Friday and mostly sunny skies Saturday.

Highs on Monday will be in the mid-40s. Overnight lows in the upper 20s.

Rain will change to snow late Tuesday night.

Wednesday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. In fact, the meteorological department had issued as many as 39 alerts during the last 24 hours.

It will be partly sunny on Sunday. There's a slight chance of snow and highs will be in the upper-30s.

Latest News