Residents trying to get rid of a spider in their Redding home Sunday ended up setting their apartment on fire.
Wisegarver looked at the fire as a positive incident and said she and the two men were already thinking about moving out of the apartment, according to the Record Searchlight.
An attempt to kill a spider using a torch lighter has left three people displaced after causing a fire..
You might also be interested in..
Everyone was safely evacuated and the blaze was quickly brought under control but Redding Fire Battalion Chief Rob Pitt told KRCR news that the apartment is now uninhabitable.
The fire reportedly caused roughly $11,000 in damage, officials estimated.
Pitt said the fire spread to a closet in the bedroom, but firefighters were able to keep it from getting into the attic or neighboring apartments.
This guy from California falls firmly into the latter group, because when he spotted a large spider in his bedroom, he decided the best course of action was to pull out his trusty torch lighter and burn the little bugger.Читайте также: Razer's Project Linda concept turns its Android phone into a laptop
The building was damaged and residents will have to stay elsewhere for a while, but no one was hurt.
Firefighters could be seen removing wet clothing, as they attempted to mop up after the fire.
Fire officials say they responded to 2534 Waldon Street in Redding around noon for a fire at a townhouse.
"We'll make it work", she added.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог