Yemeni men and security forces in Aden, Yemen, November 5, 2017.
Yemen's armed Houthi movement said on Sunday it could attack warships and oil tankers from enemy countries in retaliation against the closure of Yemeni ports by a Saudi-led military coalition last week.
Warplanes continued to circle in the skies above Sanaa after the strikes, witnesses said.
A number of houses were also reportedly damaged in the strike.
Saudi Arabia fears that the rebels will give its Shi'Ite rival Iran a foothold in the Arabian Peninsula.
The alliance said on Monday it had closed all air, land and sea ports in Yemen to stem the alleged flow of arms to the Houthis from Iran after Saudi Arabia intercepted a missile fired towards Riyadh, which it blamed on Tehran.
The blockade has already impacted millions, with malnutrition now common across the country, particularly in the north, and upwards of a million people coming down with cholera in the worst outbreak in human history, which killed over 2,000 people alone.
According to defenseworld.net, the announcement comes after Saudi air defense forces reported that they had intercepted a ballistic missile in midair that was sacked from Yemen over northern Riyadh.
Commercial flights in and out of Yemen will resume on Sunday after the Saudi-led coalition fighting to restore the legitimate government lifted a week-long ban.
The Huthis continue to control the capital Sanaa and much of Yemen's north.
According to the United Nations, from March 2015 to March 2017, 16,200 people have been killed in Yemen, including 10,000 civilians.
The conflict has left more than 8,650 people dead, including many civilians.
More than 2,000 Yemenis have died in a cholera outbreak now affecting almost one million people.