Over the weekend a 23-year-old man was released without charge.
The 24-year-old was arrested after the attack at Manchester Arena, as police looked for evidence of a terror network in the area.
Earlier on Friday, police evacuated a part of Rusholme after discovering a auto that "may be significant to the investigation".
A total of eight people in the probe have been released without charges by the police, while 10 suspects remain in custody for questioning, the same outlet reported, APA reports quoting sputniknews.
Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedi met with members of an ISIS unit in Libya linked to the November 2015 terrorist attack that killed 130 victims and wounded hundreds more, a new report states.
The singer visited some of her injured fans still being treated at the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital. He visited Libya before the attack, arriving back in the United Kingdom on May 18.
A group of concert-goers sit down near a metal barrier.
The man was taken into custody on "suspicion of (offenses) contrary to the terrorism act", the Greater Manchester Police said Saturday on Twitter.
The Manchester bombing led to changes in the security planning for the German concert and the number of security officials was increased substantially. The three, who had backstage passes, were detained and subsequently released, police said.