Rolf Harris walked free today after the jury in a third trial failed to reach a verdict on charges of indecent assault against three teenage girls.
He had also been accused of indecently touching a 14-year-old girl in 1971 after she asked him for an autograph at a music event for children in London.
He was released from Stafford Prison on May 19 after serving time there on previous convictions.
The jury began deliberating on Friday but was unable to reach unanimous or majority 10-2 decisions on any of the charges.
Harris thanked his supporters and expressed relief at the verdict in a statement read by his lawyer outside the court.
But last week he appeared in the dock at London's Southwark Crown Court for the first time as his youngest alleged victim said she was speaking out about the "pervert" for "vindication and justice".
But after the second trial jury was unable to reach verdicts on four historical indecent assault charges on Tuesday, Judge Deborah Taylor formally found him not guilty of all four charges of indecent assault, which he had denied.
Harris also thanked his legal and investigative teams.
Harris remained silent as he left the court surrounded by a media pack.
Jonathan Rees QC, prosecuting, told the court: "We have reviewed whether it would be appropriate to seek a further retrial on these allegations".
Harris pleaded not guilty to the charges and didn't give evidence, according to ABC.
The prosecution said three women, unknown to each other, made very similar complaints that Harris quickly groped them at public events and the only reasonable explanation for such a coincidence was that they were telling the truth.
He was also accused of squeezing the breast of a 16-year-old girl and running his hand up between her legs in the back of a taxi at a celebrity sports event in 1978.
The retrial heard from three women who claimed Harris molested them when they were young.